A friend posted a little styleboard which featured THE CUTEST sweatshirt with a heart on it. In the process of trying to figure out where on earth it came from, I couldn’t BELIEVE some of the amazing stuff I found! I love love love anything with hearts on it (though I own very little!), and I started gathering up some of my favorites, which I figured I’d share with you! Any of these would be so perfect for Valentine’s Day, and I am just trying to figure out which one(s) I want to buy for myself!
1. How cool is this Saks Fifth Avenue Striped Heart Sweater? It’s on sale right now for $29.99 (down from $98!), and it’s SOOO cute. I love the black, white and red color scheme, and I could SO see me wearing it.
2. I love this cute black shirt with the Red Glitter heart from Lollipop clothing on Etsy. At $30.99, it’s effortlessly cute and super fun for the girls who aren’t TOO girly.
3. I really like this Red and White Stripe Heart Embroidery Sweater from Maykool. It’s $22.99, and it’s SO cute, but sadly it doesn’t go above a Large, so it’s not something I can buy for myself. It’s still adorable, though!
4. And a very similar style here from DHgate shows a Black and White Knitted Pullover with Heart Elbows. It’s slightly cheaper at $21.00, but it’s still lacking the larger sizes. *sigh*
5. For the geekier gal, I love this Digital Heart Print Sweatshirt at $17.99 from OASAP. It is something I would wear to game nights with my hubby! <3
6. This LOVE Moschino Glitter Heart Sweater is a staggering $135 (that’s 70% off the MSRP of $450!!), but it IS super cute! If you’ve got the cash, it’d be a fun addition to your collection.
7. This Amore Hearts Jumper is $98 from Wildfox, and it’s a really cool oversized sweater. If you can justify the price, it’d be something your girlfriends would be coveting for sure!
8. This Garnet and Black Heart Tunic from Zulily is less than $15, and it’s got some major style. I kind of want two!
9. This Plush Pom Drawstring Hoodie is classified as sleepwear at Forever 21, but I’d totally wear it out and about! It looks SUPER comfy and totally adorable for the gal who doesn’t want to make too much effort. It’s $16.99.
10. This Rhinestone Heart Jersey Knit Top is under $25 from Urbanog,and I have to admit that I LOVE it. The ruched sides and flattering neckline make it PERFECT for the plus sized gals like me.
There are SO many more things I could have added to this list, but I’ll leave it there. I can’t wait for Valentine’s Day this year, as I’m sure to look amazing! What’s your favorite piece? If you find one that should be added, let me know! I would love to check it out.
And for the record – I never did find where that original sweatshirt I was after came from!