Have you ever had a brownie that was ooey, gooey and oh so chewy with such a richness to it that you’ve absolutely GOT to add ice cream on the side JUST to make it LESS decadent?! Well get ready, my lovelies. Because if you are a chocolate lover and looking for a recipe to indulge EVERY possible craving you could have, this is the answer.
A fair warning, though – these things are like chocolate crack. A little bit goes a VERY long way, and you are in danger of getting diabetes just from a bite. But if Death by Chocolate was a real thing… then THIS would be the way to go.
I might actually volunteer to be buried in this fudgey concoction. At least I haven’t ruled it out…
Get ready to hit the gym, because this one is one you’ll want to make again and again. NOT for the faint of heart.
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C canola or vegetable oil
- 3/4 C of your favorite Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1/4 C hot fudge topping
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the brownie mix, 2 eggs and oil until combined. It will be very thick.
- Scoop in ice cream, chocolate chips and hot fudge; mix until combined.
- Spread half the mixture into a 9×9 inch baking dish that’s been greased with butter.
- Place your chocolate sandwich cookies in a 4 x 4 grid on top of the batter.
- Pour the other half of the batter over the cookies.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
These are so rich and decadent, they don't really need frosting, but you can feel free to serve with a nice scoop of ice cream on top!