Welcome to Day 18 of our 25 Days of Christmas Celebration! Yesterday I shared 20 awesome Christmas Cocktails with you, and I promised a non-alcoholic list for you today. So that’s what I’m doing!
These are some super fun drinks PERFECT for Christmas time, and they are kid-friendly! No alcohol here! So jump right in and indulge in these festively fun drinks!
1. Lil Luna – Mint Hot Cocoa
2. She Saved – Copycat Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade Recipe
3. That’s What Che Said – Peach Lemonade Slush Recipe
4. That’s So Michelle – Frozen Blackberry Lemonade
5. This Silly Girl’s Life – Blue Raspberry Lemonade Jello Slush
6. Serious Eats – Orange Atole (Hot Mexican Corn Drink With Orange Zest)
7. Frugal Mom Eh – Grapefruit Mojito Mocktail
8. Yes to Yolks – Pumpkin Spice & White Chocolate Lattes
9. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
10. Home Cooking Memories – Caramel Vanilla Latte
11. Amanda’s Cookin’ – Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
12. Lil Luna – Peppermint Punch
13. Frugal Mom Eh – Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail
14. That’s So Michelle – Red, White, and Sparkling Blueberry Punch
15. This Silly Girl’s Life – Green Tea Banana Smoothie
16. Serious Eats – Rhubarb-Ginger Cooler
17. Yes to Yolks – Spiced Chocolate Espresso Martini with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
18. Home Cooking Memories – Raspberry Tea Floats
19. Lil Luna – Frozen Hot Chocolate
20. Over the Big Moon – Homemade Root Beer
Hopefully there’s something in that list you will love! Don’t forget to try out my Grandma’s White Hot Chocolate! And come back tomorrow for more festive fun!