Craving something a little sweet, a little spicy, a little creamy and totally yummy? Don’t have a lot of time or energy? Then this is the perfect thing for you. It is a great thing to take to your next party, as it’s a real crowd-pleaser and SO simple to make. And you can double or triple the recipe with no problem at all!
This five minute crab dip is so amazing that you’ll want to make it all the time. I had it as a late night snack a few days ago and figured I would share it here for all those who fancied something delicious!Print
Five Minute Crab Dip
The most amazing dip you can imagine. Sweet and spicy and creamy and delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Yield: 8 – 10 servings 1x
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 C Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
1 t seasoned salt
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 small can lump crab
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 C cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients other than the cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Stir it until it is all well combined.
- Spread into a small baking dish and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, bread chunks or pita chips.
Keywords: dip, crab,
Or do as I do and just eat it straight out of the pan with a spoon.
Don’t you judge me.