It’s Day 12 of our 25 Days of Christmas, and today we are sharing a gorgeous, silky smooth White Hot Chocolate. I’m a HUGE fan of this drink – especially at Christmas time. I’m not big on regular chocolate flavors, at least not in drinks. But give me a white chocolate version, and I’m in heaven. This one can be jazzed up, too, with your favorite flavors. Add in some peppermint extract or some hazelnut oil, and you’ve got yourself a real gourmet treat.
The basic recipe is simple. And you can do this in a crockpot, doubling or tripling the recipe to serve as many people as you like. It’s a great drink for a holiday party, and you can even booze it up for the grownups is you care to. I love it with a bit of butterscotch schnapps poured in at the end.
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 C whole milk
1 1/2 heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 C white chocolate chips
1 T vanilla extract
Simply put your chocolate chips into your crock pot and then add the rest of the ingredients. Stir together and then cook on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Make sure you stir every so often. Once it is done, you can set the pot to warm to keep it going for your party.
You can serve with mini marshmallows, whipped cream or a peppermint candy cane!
If you love this recipe, please don’t forget to like and share! And tune in tomorrow for our next awesome post in our 25 Days of Christmas celebration!
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Simply put your chocolate chips into your crockpot and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir together and then cook on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Make sure you stir every so often. Once it is done, you can set the pot to warm to keep it going for your party.
- You can serve with mini marshmallows, whipped cream or a peppermint candy cane!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 415Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 6g