Halloween is one of the best times of year for getting creative with food and fun. This year, why not try out this super delicious Halloween Snack Mix, which is simple and fun for the holiday!? It’s perfect for parties or to give out in individual gift bags. It’s even fun to make for your family for a scary movie marathon!
To begin, melt your chocolate, peanut butter and butter in the microwave for 60 seconds. Stir and keep cooking for 30 seconds at a time until everything is melted.
Pour over your cereal, mixing together until it’s nicely coated.
Spread half the mix onto a large cookie sheet, and take the other half into a ziploc bag. Add your powdered sugar to the bag and then shake it all together. Spread the resulting mix next to the other cereal on your tray.
Melt your orange melts in a large bowl and mix with the remaining chex before adding them to the tray as well.
Let the whole thing sit and harden for about 15 minutes, and then you can add in your sprinkles, candy and anything else to make it special. Make sure you mix it well so everything is combined. Voila!
And if you really want to impress, try printing out these cute printable signs and placing them on your tablescape for some added fun!
Halloween is always a TON of fun, and this Halloween Snack Mix will be a hit with everyone!
- Melt together chocolate, peanut butter, and butter in the microwave on high for 60 seconds, then take out and stir. If not fully melted, repeat at 30-second intervals until ready.
- Pour over cereal, turning over gently until fully coated.
- Spread half out onto a lined surface, then combine the other half in a gallon sized zip top bag with powdered sugar. Seal and shake until thoroughly coated.
- Spread out onto your surface beside your chocolate half.
- Melt orange candies, then mix in a clean bowl with remaining Chex cereal. Once coated, spread it out beside the rest.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes for everything to dry/harden, then combine all three varieties in a large bowl along with candy corn and festive sprinkles. Turn several times to blend.
- Serve as desired!
- At parties in a large bowl with scoop.
- In individual treat bags tied with printables.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1/2 C
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 58Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 0g
Katie Reed is a passionate writer and mother of four vivacious boys from Salt Lake City, Utah. Drawing from her own journey through TTC, pregnancy, and the joys of raising children, she offers a wealth of insight into the world of motherhood. Beyond her heartfelt tales, Katie delights her readers with family-friendly recipes, engaging crafts, and a curated library of printables for both kids and adults. When she’s not penning her experiences, you’ll find her crafting memories with her husband and sons—Dexter, Daniel, Chester, and Wilder.