Welcome to Day 17 of our 25 Days of Christmas celebration! Today it’s a roundup of some of the most AWESOME Christmas cocktails! These will make you feel festive in more ways than one!! And don’t worry… for all you teetotalers, I have a great non-alcoholic list coming your way tomorrow, so be sure to come back and see!
These drinks are gonna definitely pep you up at your Christmas parties! But some of them are great to have with Christmas dinner OR as a cool dessert! Just be sure you let folks know they are alcoholic!
1. Yes to Yolks – Champagne Floats with Elderflower-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2. That’s What Che Said – White Christmas (Spirits)
3. That’s So Michelle – Caramel Apple Milky Way Pudding Shots
4. Home Cooking Memories – Coconut-Key Lime Pie Martini
5. How Sweet It Is – Mojito Margaritas
6. Melissa’s Cuisine – Hawaiian Cocktail
7. Yes to Yolks – Pomegranate & Clementine Champagne Cocktails
8. That’s So Michelle – Candy Cane Jello Shots
9. Home Cooking Memories – Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Recipes
10. How Sweet It Is – Blueberry Mint Juleps
11. Midget Momma – Chewbacca Cocktail-Star Wars Inspired Drink
12. Yes to Yolks – White Cranberry Holiday Sangria
13. That’s So Michelle – Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Pudding Shots
14. Home Cooking Memories – Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Martini
15. How Sweet It Is – Pomegranate Margaritas
16. Yes to Yolks – Blackberry-Thyme Gin Fizz
17. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Angela’s Eggnog Cocktail
18. Yes to Yolks – Cucumber Martinis
19. Home Cooking Memories – Spiced Apple Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe
20. Eat. Drink. Love. – Caramel Apple Sangria
Or, if you want to feel fancy and don’t have a lot of ingredients, try these classic margarita recipes I posted for Cinco de Mayo! And if you want a cute cocktail built for two, try my Love Potion Chocolate Cherry Martini!
I hope you enjoyed this roundup! Check back tomorrow for more of our 25 Days of Christmas!