I grew up in a tiny little town, and to this day there is no IKEA nearby. I’d always heard about this awesome store, but it wasn’t until a couple of years ago I actually lived anywhere near one. The great thing about IKEA is it has some of the best ideas for putting together full rooms that look great. As I was on their site recently, I saw this amazing living room set.
Pretty, right?! I love it. And if I wanted to, I could just head on down the road to our local IKEA and grab everything in the photo and bring it home to create the same space here. But I started thinking about those who DON’T have an IKEA nearby and want to create the same look. I put together this board for those folks who want an Ikea inspired living room.
A very similar look to the first one, right? Not bad, not bad. But where to get it? You don’t have to look far. With the click of your mouse, you can have the same stuff delivered straight to your door!
- Handy Living Sleeper Sofa (Amazon) — $574.95 (Compare to $649 at Ikea)
- Office Star Storage Ottoman (Kohl’s) — $89.99 (Compare to $229 at Ikea)
- Round Chat Table (Target) — $155.70 (Compare to $89 at Ikea)
- Threshold Jumbo Architect Floor Lamp (Target) — $99.99 (Compare to $49.99 at Ikea)
- Sonoma Indoor/Outdoor Rug (Kohl’s) — $71.99 (Compare to $59.99 at Ikea)
- Grey Button Throw Pillow Cover (Amazon) — $18.99
- Pink Chevron Throw Pillow Cover (Amazon) — $9.45 (Compare to $6 at Ikea)
- Grey Striped Chevron Throw Pillow Cover (Amazon) — $7.95 (Compare to $6 at Ikea)
- Threshold Floral Decorative Pillow (Target) — $24.99 (Compare to $19.99 at Ikea)
- Knitted Throw Blanket (Amazon) — $18.52 (Compare to $12.99 at Ikea)
- Threshold Solid Curtain Panel (Target) — $24.99 (Compare to $17.50 at Ikea)
- Nearly Natural Flower Arrangement (Amazon) — $38.28
Why not create yourself a beautiful new living room online? Or even pick and choose a few cute pieces to add in?