Fall is my favorite time of year, and nothing really celebrates the season more than the smell and taste of pumpkin. Making a whole pie can be a lot of work, and it’s an especially bad idea when there’s only one person in the house who even LIKES it (ME!). So if you are in the same boat and want to have that freshly baked pumpkin blast without the time, effort and tons of leftovers to get through, try these simple mini pumpkin bites.
1. Take the seamless crescent dough and slice it into 12 squares.
2. Press these squares into your muffin tin, so that they form a nice little pie crust.
3. In a bowl, mix together the pumpkin purée, milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice, whisking them all together until well combined.
4. Simply spoon the mixture into each one of the muffin pie crusts, making sure not to overfill them
5. Sprinkle a tiny bit of sugar around the rim of each crust.
6. Place the muffin tin in a 425 F oven for about 20 minutes. The crust will be golden brown and the filling will be soft but somewhat firm.
7. Remove from oven and cool.
These will keep amazingly well in the fridge for about 3 days. Mine never last that long.