Pumpkin Stuffed Crepes
Delicious clouds of pumpkin cheesecake filling inside a gorgeous paper-thin crepe, topped with whipped cream.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 min
- Yield: 12 1x
- 2 eggs
- 1 C flour
- 1 C milk
- ½ C water
- 2 T melted butter
- 4 T canned pumpkin
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- ½ C powdered sugar
- In a large bowl mix all wet ingredients first then add in the flour. Mix well – the mixture will be runny.
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and then spray with oil so that the crepe won’t stick.
- Add about ¼ C of crepe mixture into the hot skillet and pick it up and swirl it into the size of the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for about 30 seconds to a minute and then flip on the other side and repeat. It should be just a tiny bit brown on some spots for it to be done.
- Cook remainder of the crepe batter and then set aside.
- Whip the softened cream cheese in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whip the cold 2 C of heavy whipping cream with the ½ C powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add whipped cream into cream cheese bowl and blend until mixed. (At this point I like to reserve some of this mixture for piping some on top of the crepes.)
- Fold in the pumpkin. You can even add a pinch of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to jazz it up.
- Grab a crepe and throw a big spoonful of your filling right down the middle.
- Roll it up.
- Pipe or spoon some of the mixture on top (or just use whipped cream!).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or pumpkin spice.
You can add more or less pumpkin puree as desired. It’s all a matter of taste.
Keywords: breakfast, dessert, pumpkin, pumpkin spice,