Cheesy Sausage Bites
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Appetiser
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 2 C cheddar cheese
- 12 Grands flaky biscuits
- In a large bowl, mix the sausage with the cheddar cheese.
- Take each flaky biscuit and pull it into two layers (half and half)
- Place each half of biscuit into a muffin tin to form little cups.
- Using the sausage/cheese mix, form 24 small little meatballs.
- Stick the meatballs into the well of the biscuit cups.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and the sausage mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from the muffin tin and set aside to cool.
- These are great served with sugar free maple syrup for breakfast or with ketchup as a snack.