Have you ever wanted a sinfully delicious brownie that incorporates all the best flavours into one devilishly moreish delight? Look no further. This is the super easy life-changing recipe which will satisfy the most powerful sweet tooth in creation.
And it takes only half an hour to make.Print
Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- 1 box of brownie mix (whatever brand you like)
- 24 Oreo cookies
- peanut butter
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners (or if you’ve not got any to hand, just grease and flour it so the brownies don’t stick)
- Take each of your 24 Oreo cookies, and spread the top of them with peanut butter. Use as much or as little as you think you’d like. Stack two Oreos on top of each other so that you have 12 piles of peanut buttery cookies. Add each double-decker to a cupcake liner.
- In a separate container, mix together your brownie concoction. If you prefer, you can use your own recipe here, but honestly, the store bought stuff works just fine. To make sure you buy one which will yield enough for 12 cakes, try to find one which is meant for an 8 x 8 pan.
- I find the best way for this recipe is to make sure you mix the brownies in either a measuring jug or a bowl with a pouring spout. This will allow you to easily pour the mixture into the cupcake casings.
- Dump the mixtures right over the Oreos until they are covered.
- Pop those babies into the oven according to the instructions on the brownie box. Wait the requisite time and then pop them out again.
- Wait until they are cooled down before trying to remove from the pan
My brownie mix had chunks of chocolate in it, so it made it extra ooey gooey.
As they rise in the pan, they usually overspill the cupcake cases (or at least the cheapo cases I use) and stick to the pan a bit. In this case, just use a knife to run around the rim.