Fudge is always a welcome treat around these parts. It is an awesomely simple thing to make that lasts quite a while and can be jazzed up with different flavors easily. Every kid loves it, and most adults I know enjoy it, as well. This Reese’s No Bake Fudge is a great recipe to have on hand for last minute visitors or just for those late night cravings!
If you love peanut butter, you’ll adore how these delicious treats come together.
My mom is totally a Reese’s fiend, so this is a great recipe for those who are, as well. And the ingredients are usually things I have on hand from other baking endeavors. I just use a 9 x 13 baking pan lined with wax paper, and I fill a bottom layer with about 15 Reese’s peanut butter cups!
You can also use mini Reese’s cups or even Reese’s Pieces if you fancy it! Then, melt together the chocolate chips and the condensed milk until they are nice and creamy and combined.
Pour the whole mess over the top of your peanut butter cups and then immediately crumble up some crushed Reese’s on top! Cool for a bit on the counter and then place the whole pan in the fridge until it’s completely firm and then cut into squares. So delicious!
- 20-22 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 3 Cups of Milk Chocolate Chocolate Chips
- 1 14oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Line a 9×13” pan with wax paper.
- Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together.
- Once everything is melted together, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan.
- Immediately sprinkle with the crumbled Reese’s, pressing them lightly into the fudge.
- Cool until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 452 Total Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 18mg Sodium: 219mg Carbohydrates: 56g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 51g Protein: 10g