I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Urbini. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and as a thank you for participating.
Recently I was given the BEST travel system to try out. The Urbini Touri Travel System is an extremely lightweight, but sturdy piece of kit that has made my life so much easier since I got it. It features a gorgeous, lightweight umbrella style stroller, as well as a fab rear-facing infant car seat for babies 4 – 35 lbs.
Urbini Petal Infant Car Seat features:
- Designed for rear-facing use only, for an infant from 4-35 lbs and up to 35″ tall
- Rigorously crash and side-impact tested
- Deep sidewalls lined with an extended layer of energy-absorbing foam
- Meets and/or exceeds U.S. Standard FMVSS213
- Includes body support and removable preemie insert
- 2-position base recline foot and level indicator to help confirm that the car seat is installed at the correct level
- Easy to use, built-in lock off helps secure a tight installation of the car seat base to the car
- Super lightweight design, weighs less then 8 lbs
Of course, until the new baby comes, I have no need for the car seat, but I literally can’t wait to have such a stylish (and safe!) ride for my newest bundle of joy.
The stroller is, in my humble opinion, absolutely genius. Unlike the umbrella style strollers I’ve used in the past, this one is incredibly sturdy. It folds up small, taking up hardly any room, and it is really easy to open and close. I can actually do it one handed!
Of course, being in Central Florida, we have had ample opportunity to test it out. From going around all the theme parks to just taking walks along the lakes, we have seen it work in all situations.
The only unfortunate part of the situation is that BOTH of my sons want to ride in it! They fight constantly over who gets to ride in “Big Red,” and often it ends up with both of them sitting in it together! I don’t suggest doing this, as it’s not particularly safe, however I WILL say that I was impressed that even with both kids in it, the thing was still rock solid.
I love that the stroller includes a mesh basket underneath (almost unheard of in an umbrella stroller!), which makes it easy to carry things like diaper bags, spare food and drink. It also has a detachable cup holder, which – if I’m honest – is very flimsy and not especially needed for us.
The baby stroller has a reclining seat, removable cup holder, tuck-away sun visor, and a compact fold. I’m especially pleased with the sun visor. It can expand quite far to make sure baby is totally covered.
All in all, I am totally in love with my new travel system. It’s brilliant for right now, but it’ll be INCREDIBLE once our new baby arrives. I can’t recommend it enough.