This Valentine craft is perfect for adults or kids, as it is so simple to create. It makes a great Valentine’s Day gift for your partner, your “Galentine” or even yourself! It’s got a really soft look with a country chic esthetic, and it looks great in every type of home. While it would look great any time of year, this Valentine craft really works as a great piece of Valentine’s Day decor.
1. Begin by placing the wood embroidery hoop over the red wool. Secure the loop in place and pull the sides of the wool tightly so it is wrinkle free.
2. Trim the sides of the hoop with scissors so there isn’t extra fabric around the edges.
3. Cut your hearts from the flannel fabric. You can make these any size or dimensions you wish. We opted for two, but you can adjust your hearts to fit the amount you wish.
4. Once the hearts are cut, you can apply glue to the back and press to the dark wool. Run your hands over the hearts to smooth them out and remove any wrinkles. Hold each heart in place until secure.
5. You can finish by adding an optional piece of twine for hanging.
Once your felt pieces are dry, your flannel heart wall hanging is ready to be enjoyed.
How cute is that for a Valentine craft?? Such a different kind of project for this holiday!
Want to see some other fun Valentine crafts and projects? Check them out below!
Katie Reed is a passionate writer and mother of four vivacious boys from Salt Lake City, Utah. Drawing from her own journey through TTC, pregnancy, and the joys of raising children, she offers a wealth of insight into the world of motherhood. Beyond her heartfelt tales, Katie delights her readers with family-friendly recipes, engaging crafts, and a curated library of printables for both kids and adults. When she’s not penning her experiences, you’ll find her crafting memories with her husband and sons—Dexter, Daniel, Chester, and Wilder.